Tips to Consider Before You Buy Toilet Suites
Toilets are the most important space in households. When it comes to buying a toilet suite, it is important to make the right choice. There are a lot of things you may put forth like the color, size, accessories, brand, and more. Despite all these, the new toilet should match your plumbing needs. If you are coming up with a bathroom renovation, pick a toilet suite that has a sleek design, fits your space and most importantly, it should flush in a single shot.
Here we help you with some important points before you head to buy a toilet suite.
Water - Supply Measurements
While choosing a toilet suite, remember to take measurements of your water supply tap location. It will be useful in giving space to your bathroom. Because there are two types of cisterns high-level and low-Level. In high-level cisterns, the water supply tap is placed high. In low-level cisterns the tap is kept behind the toilet.
Considering Space? Go for Sleek Designs
If you are concerned about your bathroom space, you can opt for sleek designs. The only thing you need to identify is, it should match your water configuration and consume less water to flush.
- A dual-flush toilet can be a good option, it takes little space and is good for saving water.
- One-piece toilets are modern and offer space, they are bit heavier to carry, but easy to install and clean.
- Two-piece toilets are the most common option and least expensive; however, it accumulates dirt easily in the joints.
- In-wall toilet suites offer minimal design and look chic. It should be supported by an in-wall plumbing system.
- Integrated base toilet suites which come in both one-piece and two-piece look good in bathrooms and are easy to clean.
There are numerous options in the market, take advantage of surfing through Best N Buy; we have a good number of designs that match your style, preference, and budget.
Looking for toilet suites? Call us on 0411345477 to help you.